5.15.2012

I'm fully ready

5.15.2012

You come like You promised You would
I want to surrender for good
I know that I need You
And I don't want to keep living life alone

So take my heart and make it new
make it true And make it like You
Take my hands I lift them high
They're Yours not mine to do

Do what You will
Do what You will
Do what You will

Im ready now
Im ready now
Im ready now
Now i'm FULLY READY. Ready to move on. No more shadows from the past.

He is only my past. i only need my future. I already waste my time with his shadow, and now i know.. no use think about that.

I'll never with him again... I'll never change his mind... and I'll never feel his love again....

I do realize, everyone is unique, so no need to be afraid. Everyone close to me already open my eyes. I can see a good people and bad people.

I believe if God didn't want me with him so He always have a Good reason. I already realize one reason. He knows that i do not want to life far from my family. and after he was not with me... he mostly work at other city. and God knows that i didn't ready for long distance relationship so God prepare me for this...

Yesterday night i dreamt about him. We are in the same place but he is so far from me. I can see him and He always look at me. but i never want to go to him place and reach him. I stay at my place and I know this is the best for me.

now, I believe again with love, and i'm ready to give my heart to someone else. Someone who truly love me with his heart. who love me because who i am not what he want me to be.
I realy like a man when he fight for his love. I'll hiding my heart until i know he really love me with all he has.

To everyone which ever feel badly broken hearted :

"Believe in God... Realize that He always prepared the best for you.... Don't waste your time with that shadow... Open your mind and remember God always wait You to be ready... He already know who your future.... He only want you to learn something for your best future...."

"When you still life in the past shadow just remember any people out there feel so sad for you, and i believe you don't want make people around you feel like that"

For Everyone who know and love me : I want to say so sorry to make you sad... From today i will not make you sad again. I will show you i am already wake up from that "nightmare" :) Thank you for everything you do for me.

1 comments:

Sutaaraito said...

good spirit, hope you will see a better future...

Post a Comment