4.05.2012

For my bestfriend...

4.05.2012
When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.

You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.

We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!

I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE FIRST TIME (Surface)

You know I won't forget
The time we shared together holding hands
And walking in the park
Sometimes we'll have to do it all again
We were so happy then
I have no regret

Can you tell from the look on my face that
I love you more today

Chorus
The first time I look into your eyes I cried
Do you remember the first time
We fell in love
You look into my eyes wiped the tears away
The first time
When we fell in love

Althought sometime has passed
I still remember just like it was yesterday
The time is moving fast
The love I have for you
Time won't ever change I'll always feel the same
Now until the end

Memories we've shared will live forever
Deep inside my heart I know I'll never fall again

>>> said...

happy easther GBU

Nit2x said...

@Hery : happy easter... thank you.... :) Gbu

Post a Comment