5.12.2018

My Happiness

5.12.2018
Last night I don't know why, but I feel down, I feel alone, I feel I am happy but I am not. I feel blessed but I feel really alone. I know many people care about me but I can't manage my loneliness. God has made me perfect. He give me everything, but I can't control my feeling. I am working with my logic but my feeling always the big part for me to take decisions of my life.


 At that point i make this poem to release my loneliness feeling.

My HAPPINESS


People see my smile
I am Happy
I feel blessed
I feel loved
I have everything

I care to others even i don't care to myself
I have many friends who care to me
I have perfect family
I have perfect niece and nephew
I have everything

But I can 't lie to myself
Sometimes I can feel down
I feel so lonely
I feel I am nothing
I envy to others

I tried
I promise i will tried
I will never
compromised with that feeling
God, please help me

Thank you for all my happiness
My best friend who care about me so much
My family who always there for me
My niece who change my mind about life
My nephew who always make me laugh




0 comments:

Post a Comment