2.29.2012

A True Friend

2.29.2012

Since a few days ago, my bestfriend has some problems ... I try my best to comfort her ... with this situation, I know how beautiful our friendship. God give something wonderful for me to learn how i must appreciate this friendship.

Not an easy thing to maintain a friendship. Often we have to argue but nothing is more valuable than this friendship.

Not easy to find a true friend. But  true friend never leaves us. when we are sad, when we are happy. A true friend will always accompany us patiently without complaining.

I remember a song about friendship :
Persahabatan kan kekal bila yesus beserta
Persahabatan tak kenal perasaan kecewa
Sampai waktunya tiba, pulang ke rumah Bapa
Waktu hidup tak panjang, bersahabatlah

Oh God, may You always keep our friendship. Because only You know how strong our friendship. only You know how this friendship can be better.

Thanks God, Thanks Sutaaraito....


"Forever: now and until the end, you are, and always will be, my best friend. You're there through the tears, the pain, and joys, the good, the bad, and everything in-between."

"A friend is someone who smiles when you smile, laughs when you laugh, but holds your hand when you cry."

1 comments:

Sutaaraito said...

Thank you for being there with me especially in times of trouble. You are my lil sister and my best friend...

Post a Comment