2.23.2012

Remember

2.23.2012

remember when i said i care for you?
remember when i said i need you?
remember when i said i miss you?
that's from the deep of my heart

although i ever judge you with my mind
i still love you....
i don't want you to be hurt...
i don't want you feel like what i ever felt...

that's too hurt for you
if i can... i'll take that feel from you...
i don't know i'll be strong or not
but you are too good for that...

but God want you learn something new
i'm stay here for you...
i promise you.. i'm always with you forever
i believe.. you can do it.. you are strongest woman i ever meet

God, please give my bestfriend more strength
get rid of her pain
I can not bear to see her sad
she is good... she is yours... You know the best for her



I make this poem for my bestfriend and my sister.. who always be by my side when i'm sad or happy... i really appreciate it.. i want you happy... i want you smile like before.. i want you close your book and open the new one.. because God's promise is "He always give the best for His child.." and God want you know.. you are never alone.. you are protected by very good people...

Let him Go... Burn all the memories... He's not worth it for you.. You are too good for him.

I'll try to make you happy...  i'll do my best just for you..
I'm blessed because you always be by our side.


"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

This paragraph always give me more strength when i am down... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment