12.11.2011

My Hope is on You

12.11.2011
A few days a go, I and my bestfriend got a christmas gift from AB. I'm very happy because lately I liked to hear west christian song since I know I can hear west radio online. They play song different with radio in here. They play song which never play in here. And mostly they play a beautiful song. I like the song from the lyric. I feel the song give me more strength, hope and happiness because their lyric like what I felt. That's made me feel like have friend who feel the same with me. Like they cry when I cry...

Because that gift and another gift, my bestfriend said to me that she feel like God completely what she need now. I'm happy too for her. But in the other side of my heart, I just asking to God. "God, when You will completely clear my heart from this hurt like You completely what she need?" The last community prayer at my office told about how we must forgive and forget. We need to forgive and forget before God give us what we want. I forgive him but I can't forget that hurt... It was hurt my heart so much.



I always pray to God to fix that hurt so I can move on... But I know I never believe it will be done. I have no effort to forget that hurt. I just tried to forgive but never want to forget. That's my fault.

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (Mark 11:24)

I know my fault... And Now, I'll try to forget anything about that hurt and I believe You'll answer my pray like you completely my bestfriend need because she believe You can do that.

I love You God

0 comments:

Post a Comment