12.15.2011

Happy Feet 2

12.15.2011

“If you want it, you must will it..... If you will it, it will be yours” – Rinaldo

 Every step counts” – Gloria 

“Well, there’s only one me in the world” – Bill


Mumble: But there’s a lot of dangers out there
Mom: Not dangers but challenges

"I have so much love. I'm gonna explode." - Ramon

"When things go wrong, running is NOT the answer." - Mumble
 
"THERE'S ALWAYS A WAY." - Penguin

Ramon : "I hate this long distance relationship."
Ramon : "You are my world, entirely."
Carmen : "You're beautiful."
Ramon : "Only on the outside."


source : http://www.iamthecoffeechic.com

2 comments:

Sutaaraito said...

Nice quote from the movie... Like it!

Nit2x said...

@sutaaraito : yes... nice quote from nice movie... you must see this movie.

Post a Comment