12.21.2012

Dedicated to Mr. Robert Sumar

12.21.2012
This poem I dedicated to Mr. Robert Sumar


I never imagine knowing a person like you
For me,
You are a wise person
You are a person who always want to share about anything
You always want to learn something new

My time with you were limited
But, I am blessed to be able to know you this last 5 years
I remembered at the first I tried to communicate with you to ask your help
I was afraid that time
But you talked to me like you have know me for years

So much i want to tell everyone about you
I can only give this post as my last honor to you
You are a very warm person.
Now I know you are in good hands of God.
Rest in Peace Mr. Robert Sumar



To sutaaraito and your family : Be Strong my sister... God have a wonderful plan for you.. I know that's not easy but i'm here for you. Your father is a very good person...  I still on my 


NB : Thanks to blue jasmine who choose the picture at her FB. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam kenal teman,
silahkan mampir di lapak saya ;)

Post a Comment