9.30.2011

The Fifth Mountain - Paulo Coelho

9.30.2011
"Face Life, but do not stop living"

A few days ago, my friend told me about a book of Paulo Coelho's "The fifth mountain". actually I've often heard the title of this book. but not made me interest to read that book, because i know paulo coelho always write a story that i must spent a lot of time to understand. If i'm free... it's ok... but not now.

My mind was not free. My heart especially... so i choose lighter book.. Until my friend told me to read that book. i appreciate her and decided to read that book. at the first time i feel too bored to read. but i curious with her purpose for me to read this book.

I read until ended of chapter 1, and still bored... but after that, i got something from this book. i got that point how God so powerfull with human life and i started to found many quote that can change my view of my life.

This Book really good. I got the point... and i feel i got more strength to move on.

One Quote from this book :

"If you have a past that dissatisfies you, forget it now, Imagine a new story of your life, and believe in it. Concentrate only on those moments in which you achieved what you desired, and this strength will help you to accomplish what you want."


Thanks for my best friend sutaaraito, who wanted me to read this book. You know me so well, althought i look strong, but my heart not.

1 comments:

Sutaaraito said...

You are more than welcome, Nit2x

Post a Comment